Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image announces partnership with Zenith Watches
Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image announces partnership with Zenith Watches05.06.2014
Now in its sixth year, the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image award welcomes Swiss watchmaker Zenith as a co-sponsor.
Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image is the yearly worldwide photographic contest that seeks to recognise the very best sailboat race image taken during the year by professional yacht racing photographers from all over the world.
“We are very pleased to associate our name with the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image award”, says Juliette North, marketing and communication Director, Zenith. “We have a lot of respect for yacht racing photographers: they work in difficult conditions and often face a hostile environment, yet they manage to create beauty and emotion through their vision. Like watchmaking, photography is all about perfect timing, measure and vision! We look forward to discovering this year’s photographs, and we are proud to associate our brand with the world’s most beautiful yacht racing pictures."
Zenith will provide the winner of the contest with a stunning watch El Primero Chronomaster 1969. The selection will be made in November / December by the public as well as by an independent jury consisting of top level international personalities from the yacht racing industry.
Photo: The winner of the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2014 will be presented with a stunning watch El Primero Chronomaster 1969.
- MIRY 2021: Rule amendment
- Eclectic and passionate: discover the international jury of the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image award 2021
- Official opening of the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2021 photo competition
- French photographer Gilles Martin-Raget, winner of the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image of the Century!
- Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image of the Century: Top 20 disclosed!