Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2015 officially launched!
Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2015 officially launched!01.10.2015
Started in 2010, the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image is the world’s premier photography competition dedicated to the sport of sailing. The prestigious trophy will be awarded during the Yacht Racing Forum in Geneva, on December 8, 2015.
Submission of the pictures open today! In order to participate, photographers need to register and submit their best yacht racing image taken in 2015 before October 26, at the following address: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f1nV7VN0G7tZn4PGAKn44B2SvPVgME3HXZkGQq0HyHw/viewform
The contest is open to professional photographers. The detailed rules are available at: http://www.yachtracingimage.com/contest/rules/
Two prizes will once again be awarded: The ‘Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image’, chosen by the international jury, and the ‘Public Award’, decided by the number of popular votes on the website and the participants of the Yacht Racing Forum.
The photographs will be displayed on the event’s website (www.yachtracingimage.com ) on November 1, allowing the public to vote. The top 20 pictures will then be printed and exhibited at the Yacht Racing Forum, where delegates will select the winner of the « Public Award ».
The great winner will receive the coveted trophy as well as a stunning Zenith Watch El Primero Chronomaster 1969, whilst runner-ups will receive special edition Nespresso coffee machines!
One hundred and twenty photographers participated in last year’s event. More than one million people saw their photographs online (http://www.yachtracingimage.com/gallery/contest-2014/)
Photo: Copyright Charles Marion, winner of the Public Award 2014
- Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2019: Discover the best sailing pictures of the year!
- A prestigious international jury for the tenth edition of the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image award
- Official opening of the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2019 photo competition
- Benjamin Sans Costa - Interview: « Each regatta has its own important challenge »
- Anna-Lena Elled - Interview: « I think sailing photographers in general are progressive and creative souls »